Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sex and the City

This movie is sequel that is series of popular drama. Carry has a boyfriend and they decide to marry. However,he cancel marriage that day of wedding. Her friends cheer up ,but Carrie hits bottom. She and her friends decide to go to Mexico.
Sex and the city is a heart-warming movie. It is not only fun filled but also touching.I reassure that women's friendship is wonderful.Even if you have never watched this drama, you must not feel problems. This movie is the sequel, and Sex and the City 2 is now showing at the theater. You should watch this movie.

5 comments:

  1. i saw the movies. i agree your opinion.sex and city is fun and after saw this movie, my heart was warmed; like heart-warming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want check it. I like both fun and touching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this movie last Saturday on TV. I want to watch SATC2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good review. You followed all the steps.

    A-

    ReplyDelete